|My newest submissions. Most of them are just fanart.|
How to Be a Likeable Male Character1. Treat women as equals, not as inferiors.How to Be a Likeable Male Character by unicorn-skydancer08
2. Know how to smile and laugh.
3. Do not be ashamed to cry.
4. When you have a woman, treat her as a person, not as a piece of property.
5. Be tender.
6. Be forgiving.
7. Make the most of what you have.
8. Take as much thought for others as you would for yourself, if not more.
9. Do what you personally feel is right, in spite of other people's objections or downright mockery.
10. Do not be ashamed to admit fear, but do not let your fear stop you from acting.
How to Be a Likeable Female Character1. Have a sense of humor.How to Be a Likeable Female Character by unicorn-skydancer08
2. Learn to do some things for yourself; don't just sit around and expect someone else to handle all the work.
3. Have a listening ear and a sympathetic heart.
4. Dream about true love, but at the same time know how to care for yourself.
5. If you do find love, love him for who he is, not for what you want him to be.
6. Never be controlling or manipulative.
7. Never let anyone push you around.
8. Cry when necessary, but don't get carried away.
9. Always stand by those whom you truly care about.
10. Don't be so serious that you forget to have fun, but don't have so much fun that you forget to be serious.
|Awesomest stuff from really awesome artists!|
Current Residence: At home of course
deviantWEAR sizing preference: M
Favourite genre of music: Rock, Jazz, Swing, Reggae, Ska
Favourite style of art: Bizarre cartoon style from all genres, except flash cartoons nowadays.
Favourite cartoon character: Every wacky cartoon character
Personal Quote: Personal quote? What's that?
I don't talk about myself so often, but if you want to know some stuff about me, here are some little informations:
I'm 50% shy, 30% rebellious and 20% mysterious
In real life I'm rather boring and unfunny than on the internet.
But I love to wear cool clothes and try my best to look and be charming, even though it doesn't work all the time.
My favourite hobby is drawing, but if I don't draw, I play videogames, play the clarinet, travel or go shopping. I've been to many places in Europe, but I'd love to see more. And maybe someday I'd like to visit the U.S.A. and Canada.
Favourite colour: black
Favourite fragrance: vanilla
Favourite season: summer
Favourite videogame hero: Yoshi
Favourite videogame villain: King K. Rool
Favourite cartoon hero: Earthworm Jim
Favourite cartoon villain: Dr. Ivo "PINGAS" Eggman/Robotnik
Favourite animal: cat
Favourite websites: Thatguywiththeglasses, Cinemassacre, Southparkstudios, Youtube